Stravey, Plamen!

I would just like to begin this entry by saying 2 things.
1. There is a God
and 2. He has a sense of humor.

So we travel to Sunny Beach and I didn't want to be carsick so I took a Dramamine. As anybody who knows me knows, I get sleepy when I take the damn pills. Real sleepy. Fragonard, anyone? So we got to our beautiful apartment on the beach and immediately went out onto the strip. I was so surprised with all the development! Bulgaria is certainly a developed nation with everything in full swing. The beach has massive resorts everywhere and tons of Swedes and Germans walking around.

The temperature is really pleasant. The instant you become too hot the sea breeze drifts in and cools you down.

We went out dancing last night after our walk. We saw the Boys 2 d Max show, again, and Plamen was actually there. The saga continues. One of the dancers loved Emilia and asked her to come back tomorrow and hang out again. Ay de mi. So get excited, we are going out again tonight.

Okay now for the dramatic irony of the trip. Today we went to the beach, obviously. It was cloudy at first but then it became sunny and nice. The water was cool and refreshing as any good Sea should be. But somehow, I developed a skin rash/heat rash. All over. It was really disgusting, I pretty much wanted to puke. Under normal circumstances I would be fine...I would whip out my medical kit and tend to my nasty spots. But, I didn't bring it to Bulgaria, thinking, oh, I don't know, I could be healthy for a week. But no. At the first pharmacy we went to the ladies saw some zits on my shoulders (bacne, who doesn't have some) and thought it was a staph infection! Oy! But then I really thought it was just a rash that I needed antihistamine for. So, I took medicine and by today it is all cleared up.

I Think I'll Eat Some Worms

Long stories short: We went to Boys 2D Max...again. Plamen winked at me, and held my little hand for a moment. Emilia met and hung out with the guy who likes her. We may hang out with all of them tonight.

And, Ila ate a cherry from one that Marco bought. He bit into one of them and there was a worm in it! so the rest of the day, Ila was paranoid that she had worms growing in her stomach. The end.

No comments: